Your local office supply experts
Office Supplies in Thunder Bay and Northern Ontario
Lowerys BASICS began its existence in 1905, after the founder, Sam Lowery, decided to purchase from its original owner, a business which was then known as “The Bazaar”. Sam changed the name to “Lowerys”. In doing so, he started a family owned business which has continued up to this day and is now in its 4th generation and continues to be a family business.
100% Locally Owned And Operated
Lowerys BASICS Thunder Bay is 100% locally owned and operated. Not only is Lowerys BASICS Thunder Bay locally operated but we also take care to ensure we get involved in the community. We have a responsibility as a successful business to be involved in making this city better, and we try to do so whenever possible with charitable donations, volunteer work, and participation in local events: we love getting involved in the community.
540 Central Avenue
Thunder Bay, ON
National Office Address
1040 Fountain St. N.
Cambridge, ON, N3E 1A3